INdiana Service-learning Philanthropy Initiative Resources to Educate, Engage, Empower
Our grant funded program facilitated by the IASP and the IMLEA supports and assists Indiana educators, administrators and youth development professionals with philanthropy education, service, and service-learning resources from generationOn and Learning to Give and provides Indiana educators free professional development and supports their service-learning projects with our mini-grants. Incorporation of service-learning Educates students while addressing academic standards and employing critical 21st century skills, Engages students in their content with real-world application, and Empowers students to see themselves as an integral member of their community with the power to effect change.
Connect with us:Fill out this short form HERE to be added to our existing database and request more information.
Theme for April: Environment
- Environment Projects and Resources: View Related Projects, Fact Sheets, Books HERE
Do Your Own Think Guides: Help kids and Teens understand, plan and execute their own service or service-learning project, helping them take action that changes the world around them.
- This service-learning process is a research-based teaching and learning strategy that engages youth in service to meet learning objectives and address real-world issues. Check out these resources that take your though the IPARDE process.
Register here – Log in
- IPARDE Resources – Investigate, Preparation, Action, Reflection, Demonstration, Evaluation
- My Dashboard – lists the school and/or club you have joined, bookmark your resources
- Classrooms and Schools – School Directory, Register Your School, Resources
- Resources – Why Service-Learning, LTG – Curriculum Partner, IPARDE resources
- Projects and Causes – 13 Issue Areas
- Fact Sheets – Reading Lists – Do Your Own Thing
- Guides Clubs for Kids and Teen
- K-12 - Earth Day Lessons
- March – May - TeachOne for Earth Day Messing Around with Nature
New on LTG:
· Current Events page – This page provides tools and tips related to current events. Involve your students’ voice and action to make a difference.
Director, INSPIRE3 (formerly genOn Indiana)
Phone: 317-891-9900 x201
Office in IASP Building, Indianapolis
Beth Smith, Bio
Darlene Short, INSPIRE3
Field Rep Southern IN, Teacher
Castle North MS, Newburgh, IN
Jack Birmingham, INSPIRE3
Field Rep Northern IN
Union Twp. Schools, Valparaiso, IN email: email@example.com
Lisa Crick, INSPIRE3 Field Rep, Northeast, Counselor at West Noble Elem, Ligonier, IN Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with INSPIRE3 : Filling out this short form HERE will add new users to our existing database and this form can also be used for those of you already on our database to Request Updated Information that is listed on the form.
Register your School as a generationOn School to use the online Schools Service-Learning Tracker; be eligible for free service-learning PD at your school; access teaching resources and support needed to engage your students in academically rigorous service-learning experiences and to build a culture of service in your school and community.
Register on generationOn to receive monthly e-newsletters and updates for Educators/Administrators.
– No cost
Register your school as a generationOn School
IPARDE – Stages of Service-Learning Resources generationOn - Why Service-Learning?
genOn – Projects and Causes for
Kids and Teens
genOn - Register a Service Club
LTG – Why Philanthropy Education?
LTG--Ten Ways to Get Started
LTG TeachOne – Four initiatives throughout the year
LTG Plan Giving Instruction through your calendar
LTG Issue Area Page - Lessons and Toolkits
LTG Mini-Courses – Online PD in Philanthropy Education and Service-Learning – Earn PGP points
LTG Create an Account
Download a 2018-19 LTG Calendar
LTG Trending News
LTG Literature Guides